We undertake all types of insurance work big or small, as a result of the crises in the banking sector, insurance companies are looking for ways to reduce costs and unfortunately it is the home owner that suffers.
We have been involved in a number of cases where insurance companies have sent out assessors to reduce the amount of work required in a claim we have been at the home on behalf of the homeowner and have managed to ensure that the required works are all included.
We use our extensive knowledge of the building industry to support you in dealing with these big companies and ensuring that you are treated fairly.
- provide a fixed appointment – so you don’t have to wait in all day!
- survey your property within 24 hours of your call
- forward a detailed quote to your insurer – so your claim is authorised faster
- work for you – not your insurer and will protect your interests
- represent you in meetings with your insurer or their appointed Loss Adjuster
- ensure you get a full and fair settlement that includes all necessary repairs
- keep in regular contact with your insurer to progress your claim
- update you as your claim progresses
- provide a 12 month guarantee on all work
Once your claim is authorised, all repairs are carried out by our tradesmen and we will work to your complete satisfaction.